The status for the resident for any individual in a country is termed as Permanent residency. It does not mean similar to getting citizenship of the country but only has the right to live anywhere inside it without any difficulty. It permits the outsider to come, go and live with their desire. This permanent resident card is provided by the government for a certain period. Usually, it is given for ten years. In some countries, individuals are known with the lawful permanent resident on official papers. The rights of residence and permanent residents both differ in itself that licensed migration control for these individuals. Getting PR in Singapore has several benefits to the outsiders. People get a much easy life to live in the county. You can get the permanent resident card only after fulfilling all the requirements asked by the government. Any outsider can apply for singapore permanent resident eligibility if:
- The spouse is a citizen of Singapore or having a permanent resident card.
- The children born from the legal marriage and come under twenty-one year old who are unmarried or legally adopted child and also Permanent resident people of the county.
- The main condition for getting PR is that applicants must be working in a country during applying for it.
- Older parents of Singapore citizens.
- All those students who are studying in Singapore are eligible to apply for PR.
- All those investors who come to invest in the country in any field can apply for PR.
A permanent resident card is designed in such a way that includes an individual’s biographic information, picture of the person, fingerprints, and also expiry date of the card. It is issued on a plastic card. This card provides benefits to live and work freely inside the whole country. The expiry date of the valid card has its limitations. Generally, it is issued for the next ten years. Several schemes for the PR applications are available by the government of Singapore that satisfies the critical strict requirements. All those individuals who want to be permanent PR in the country, he must know about the eligibility criteria for getting it. They must fulfill anyone required category among many what has been decided by the government.
- A person having a valid pass for the employment for the country,
- Any foreign student comes to Singapore for their studies.
- All those investors who come for investing in different business fields.
Any individual who is applying for the PR must have educational training or professional experience in any business field. All those people who give their contribution to the country in an ant cultural scene can get the PR.