Since infancy, an essential thing that has contributed to human growth and development is food. Food is an ‘ikigai’ for everyone. Not only it is the source of life, but, it also is the mode for survival, as it provides nutrients, carbohydrates, vitamins and other vital elements that a human body needs for proper functioning. The food culture differs from place to place and from time to time. As a result of globalization, the food culture is varying and is proliferating by huge margins. After seeing the perpetual increase in the number of eating place globally, the food tour or culinary tourism has taken a course in providing the best set of explorations in different countries. Out of which the most renowned is food tour of Singapore.
A glance at the Singapore food tours:
Singapore, Asia has an expression for its cultural identity, which is food. Singaporean food can be split into five assortments: meat, seafood, rice, noodles, and dessert or snacks. The two stereotypical dishes which dominate the entire market are – chilli crab and black pepper crab. A food tour an adventure where people traverse to different places seeking the renowned food dishes – a culmination of local and exquisite food culture. Food tour of Singapore has several companies which encompass hero hawkers to lavish chefs giving people the delight to be charmed by the taste and the decorations.
How food tours prove their efficiency:
- They offer the best food from different Chinese communities.
- The food tour can be booked online after thorough research.
- Some of the food tours have tie-ups with the best vendors to enjoy the course like actual localities.
- Easy navigation to the delicious hawker centres and wet markets.
- The food tour offers an affordable and customized package depending on the number of people on tour, or whether they are in groups or solo.
- Being an alien as one steps into another country, a local tour guided is need to as they are familiar with the ins and outs of the country.
- It is useful and ensures time management so that people don’t miss out on the best experience.
- It covers the cost of exploring the city, as well.
A conventional corndog won’t whet the hunger of a gourmand, and neither will a culinary visit that feels cutout. Planning a successful food tour is like organizing a Christmas dinner party, there are thousands of way to twist and turn ay dish according to the taste wanted, skipping the essential ingredients and envisioning the blissful taste of the meal. Tour guides leave no stone unturned to provide the experience of Singaporean food, be it chilli crabs, barbecued stingray, laksa, char kuayteow or any other dishes.