Semi-permanent nail polish is the trendiest nail beauty product nowadays because of the many advantages it has compared to regular nail polish.
Semi-permanent nail polish is indeed popular for a lot of women out there. If you are planning to use it for the first time, maybe it is time for you to learn some of the most notable advantages that may help you decide to finally use it at your home or at your favorite beauty salon.
Semi-permanent nail polish or Coloressemipermanentes gel has been in the beauty industry for quite some time already, but still, there are a lot of women out there that are not totally aware of its advantages compared to conventional nail polish.
If you are planning to purchase one anytime soon, you should continue reading this post that will tell you some of the best advantages when you use a semi-permanent nail polish gel.
- Brighter color and smoother texture-Semi-permanent nail polish create a brighter look at your nails compared to traditional nail polish. Just like the color, it remains intact until you decide to re-apply new color to it because this is only removed when your nails start to grow, also, in the same manner, this type of manicure is also very durable and very bright that you can even notice it in the dark and has tons of color options from matte, glossy, metallic and shiny.
- It stays long on your nails– Your semi-permanent nail polish can last up to two weeks or more because of this; it has turned into one of the best alternatives for women who frequently travel or those who do not have time to visit their nail salon regularly. Some even last for three weeks or even a month depending on how fast your nails grow.
- It is fast-drying-Semi-permanent nail polish uses fast-drying substances compared to your conventional manicure polish which can be damaged right away it was applied and dried. Semi-permanent nail polish allows you to engage in physical activities, strenuous works without worrying that you can scratch, crack or chip the color away from your nails. It is very easy to dry, just by using an ultraviolet lamp.
- It has a considerable price– Semi-permanent nail polish is very convenient compared to your conventional nail polish and manicure because you can save a lot of money because of its duration and resistance on your nails. Just like what is mentioned above it lasts up to a month before you re-polish or reapply it again.
- Manufactured by top brands– Usually, brands do not entirely tell the quality of the semi-permanent manicure that you use, however, you should still stick to brands that are known for its quality knowing that your nails are also sensitive and using semi-permanent manicure gels may cause irritations or can cause damage to your nails.